Re: [ccp4bb]: xloggraph

> Dear CCP4,
>
>     I am having a problem with xloggraph.  It works beautifully from
> within the GUI.  From the command line, however, there is a problem.
> Looking at the same log file that worked through the GUI, I *do* get the
> table, but when I try to display a graph, I get:

the gui uses loggraph wich is a Tcl/tk version of xloggraph. the loggraph
the gui uses can be used in the same way as xloggraph = independantly.

ie
biophys3 <86> loggraph p717_14_refmac.log

loggraph is under development and propaly will/has more functionality than
xloggraph

> biophys3 <86> xloggraph p717_14_refmac.log
> Error: xloggraph -- Tom's font file not specified

Alun
Alun Ashton,      awa@dl.ac.uk      Tel: +44 1925 603528
CCP4,             ccp4@dl.ac.uk     Fax: +44 1925 603124
                  http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html
Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, UK, WA4 4AD