[ccp4bb]: scaling of hi & lo resolution DS

Hello experts,
I have a high resolution synchrotron data set (10-1.9
A) which unfortunately lacks the low resolution range.
However, I do have a low resolution (up to 4.2 A) data
set, collected in-house. What is the best way to merge
these two datasets into one? What is the best scaling
algorithm? As I understand, Wilson scaling canot be
applied due to the lack of data better 3 A.
For technical reasons (can't reprocess synchrotron
data)  I would like to use the reduced/processed
datasets and do not go back to the original image
files.

Merci,
Pierre