[ccp4bb]: INPUT DATA ERROR NO SYMM CARD

Dear All

Can anyone help me out with this problem...I have tried running the
uniquiefy script (CCP4) but haven't been able to overcome the error
"INPUT DATA ERROR NO SYMM CARD"

I've also tried another approach to getting an Rfree column in my mtz
file...I've converted my mtz file to an xplor file,  however, after
creating my cv file, a column of zeros appears between FOBS and SIGMA and
then when I run the f2mtz script I get an error "PROBLEMS READING
REFLECTION 0".

Has anyone any suggestions on how to overcome any one of the 2
problems?

Thanks
Melissa