Re: [ccp4bb]: Amore

"A. Kumar" wrote:

> ***    CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html    ***
>
> Hi
>
> During a roting run of Amore I am getting the following error message:
> "s/r lecfor < no reflection selected".
>
> Would somebody please translate this error message for me?
>
> Thanks
> abhinav

 Well - it means no reflections are there in either HKLPCK0 or HKLPCK1

 Are you sure that SORTFUN ran correctly? or that your GENE step has
worked properly?
Check the size of the appropriate file and make sure they exist..
Eleanor Dodson

> Abhinav Kumar, PhD              Phone (206) 685 7047
> University of Washington        Fax   (206) 685 7002
> Health Sciences Center, K-428   akumar@u.washington.edu
> Box 357742, Seattle, WA-98195   www.bmsc.washington.edu/people/kumar

Eleanor J.Dodson, Chemistry Department, University of York, U.K.
Tel: Home +44 (1904) 42 44 49, work:  +44 (1904) 43 25 65