amore LOCK

i appear to have a clear solution on my self-rotation function and would
like to make use of it for molecular replacement.  has anyone had success
with the LOCK feature of AMoRe?  my favorite MR test case has improper
symmetry so is not an ideal candidate for testing this.
i already picked up from the documentation that the self-rotation should
be entered in polar notation rather than euler.

thanks,

"interventionism is the spawning pool of international terror" - Pat Buchanan
                        David J. Schuller
                        modern man in a post-modern world
                        University of California-Irvine
                        schuller@uci.edu