[ccp4bb]: soluble aggregation of proteins

Dear all,

We are expressing proteins here in E. Coli in the pMALp2 vector as
maltose-binding fusion proteins. This is a periplasmic expression and we
have found that our three proteins in the 22-38 KDa range all aggregate
in solution.

Any suggestions from your experience to treat this type of problem?

Thanks,

Janet.

--
Janet Moloney, Division of Structural Biology,
Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics,

Tel: 0044(0)1865 287551	   Fax: 0044(0)1865 287547