[ccp4bb]: FMN and NAD - beware of atom type OS

You should be able to use the xplor files topology.fmn and param.fmn in
cns.  I have successfully used the xplor topology and parameter files for
NAD in cns.

But, note there are oxygen atoms in both FMN and NAD that have atom type OS:

  ATOM O5'  TYPE=OS      CHARGE=-0.2   END

CNS will assign the scattering factors for osmium to this atom.  I worked
around it by changing the atom type in the topology and parameter files to
to OSS.  Then CNS recognized it as an oxygen atom.

Jack

Dr. John J. Tanner
Department of Chemistry
University of Missouri - Columbia