[ccp4bb]: refinement strategies

Dear all,
I would like to know do people routinely use (overal) anisotropic
b-factor correction and  bulk solvent correction (e.g. as implemetned
in CNS) throughout the refiment, opinions? Possible pitfalls? At some
point the was discussion on how/when bulk solvention correction
should be used during the refiment, to me the way its implemented in
CNS (at least, sorry  about not discussing CCP4 here) seems pretty
safe to use all the way..
Thanks for comments,

Tommi K.