[ccp4bb]: Defaults in RANTAN

Dear all

I'm interested in using RANTAN to solve a selenium substructure.  It's not
a straightforward problem, so I want to fiddle with the weighting of the
three figures of merit, which is used to select the correct solution.

It's the middle one I'm curious about, Psi-zero, which apparently uses
triplets which contain a small E-value.  Do these mean anything when
working with Bijoet differences for an anomalous substructure?  So should
I downweight Psi-zero's contribution to the overall FOM?  The default is
0.4, but it seemed that I should set it a lot lower.

Thanks for any advice
Frank