Re: [ccp4bb]: lsqkab problem

> FIT WRESIDUE CA 7 TO 12
> MATCH 7 TO 12

I have also noticed some very strange things when using the
'FIT WRESIDUE CA' command. If I choose a set of residues less than 3 in
length, the resultant alignment and the structures themselves are
complete gibberish. They come out as a strange, almost 2-dimensional
tangle. However, using the 'FIT WRESIDUE MAIN' line instead, the
alignments come out fine. Is this a bug, or just a limitation of the CA
subkey?

Toby

Toby Galbraith
Birkbeck College, London