Re: [ccp4bb]: Re: SCALA error --- WRONG SUBJECT

Hi there,

Can people change the subject line when posting on the bb? As you will see
below, the message has nothing to do with an error in the program SCALA.
This will happen when someone simply hits the "Reply" option when trying
to post a new message. If so, then please edit the Subject line!!!

Subject: [ccp4bb]: crystallization
or something of the sort might have been more appropriate.

Fred.

s-mail: F.M.D. Vellieux (B.Sc., Ph.D.)
        Institut de Biologie Structurale J.-P. Ebel CEA CNRS
        41 rue Jules Horowitz
        38027 Grenoble Cedex 01
        France
Tel:    (+33) (0) 476889605
Fax:    (+33) (0) 476885494
e-mail: vellieux@ibs.fr
 Don't even think of asking me: "I would          Het leven is genieten
  if I could, but I can't" (L.R., 1998)           (to live is to enjoy)
Public key: FMDV
BEGIN_ELECTRONIC_SIGNATURE
M/R-:@ZF:!H)4!":,+WW$O;CZMD.9)UDE'9=GB8HB/]>X><9JL0+B,:..\_@J
MP/H/0?*ZM_GS&C'30I,>S1G3UI>T-H;`!!>N'*JT1?[?;#OW[]UR'@YY2X`Z