[ccp4bb]: anisotropic B factors in Refmac

Dear all,

I am trying to use the card REFI BREF MIXED in Refmac in order to refine
anisotropically B factors for two metal ions in a structure.
I put the ANISOU card for the two ions in the pdb file but in the output
pdb file I don't have that card so that in the next cycle after arp the
program refine the two metals with isotropic B factors.

Any suggestion would be appreciated

Best regards

Marta

--