[ccp4bb]: stereoview with O

Dear all,

We just installed a flat panel adaptor on our SGI O2 workstation,
in order to get the stereoview support.  I tested it with XtalView,
the steroview works very good.  But when I press the F1 button to
switch to stereoview mode with O, I got error message like:

Error: GLwMDrawingArea: requested visual not supported

Does anybody know what is the problem and how to fix it?

Thank you very much.

Xiaojing Yang, Ph.D.
The University of Chicago
yang@vishnu.uchicago.edu