[ccp4bb]: CNS to Refmac anomalous scatter library

While I was moving my refinement from CNS to Refmac, I wasn't able to find
a way to add anomalous f' f'' scattering values.  CNS allows me to use
Cu, Mo, or a user defined anomalous f' f'' library file.  I am refining
this structure at a wavelength with substantial anomalous signal, and
therefore, I would like to add alternate f' f'' values to improve my
refinement.  Can this be done in Refmac or added to protin.dic?  For those
questioning whether this is important, in CNS I see an approximate
increase of 2% in both R and Rfree when using the Cu f' f'' values
relative to f' f'' values based on my wavelength.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Vargason
Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics