No Subject

Hi
Can someone enlighten me about what all halogen
derivatives of oligonucleotides are generally used for
protein-DNA complex crystallization? and where from we can
purchase?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

		"be truthful to yourself"

        |      Sunando Datta                          |
	|      Molecular Biophysics Unit              |
        |      Room No:203                            |
	|      Telephone no:3092389                   |
	|      Indian Institute Of Science            |
	|      Bangalore 560012                       |
        |      EMAIL : mbusun@mbu.iisc.ernet.in       |