Re: [ccp4bb]: tricking TOPP

> I'm trying to calculate rmsd's for loops of interest in different
> proteins and have tried a few different methods. ...

I haven't tried this but I guess that if you create separate PDB files for
each loop and then use your favorite protein superpostion program to
superimpose corresponding loop files, the program will list the RMSD for you.
If you choose the PDB filenames cleverly then you can probably write a unix
shell script to run along all loops automatically.

Bart

Dept. of Medical Microbiology & Immunology
University of Alberta
1-15 Medical Sciences Building
Edmonton, Alberta, T6G 2H7, Canada
phone: 1-780-492-0042