Re: [ccp4bb]: Additional capability needed for CIF generation in mtz2various

>    When using mtz2various & for the case of a 'CIF' output option..
>    the program will 'only' accept the following list of input labels:
>
>    H, K, L, FP, SIGFP, DP, SIGDP, FC, PHIC, FOM, I+, SIGI+, I-, SIGI-
                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>    FPART_BULK_S, PHIPART_BULK_S and FREE
>
>    For example, if you have an MTZ file, say inputref.mtz (which also
>    has the anamolous data), with the following column labels:
>
>    A simple example script is:
>
>   mtz2various   \
>   HKLIN inputref.mtz \
>   HKLOUT outputref.cif <<E
>   OUTPUT CIF data_sf
>   LABI I(+)=IMEAN   SIGI(+)=SIGIMEAN  FREE=FreeR_flag
         ^^^^         ^^^^^^^
>   END

Aha. A million thanks.

So the problem is in the documentation, as you quote above, in that
it fails to show required parentheses around the + and - signs.
I had already tried
	LABIN I+=I SIGI+=SIGI
in my input but the error message it generated was not helpful.

				Ethan

Ethan A Merritt                         K428b Health Sciences
Dept of Biological Structure            phone: (206)543-1421
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-7742                  merritt@u.washington.edu