[ccp4bb]: finding solvent molecules....

Dear CCP4ers,

   I am working on 1.5A structure and the model building is completed. Now the problem is
assigning the solvent. Most of the water molecules are fixed. Now I have a continious
electron density above 3sigma. Definitely it should be more than a water molecule. I used
the water template model to check in the Beilstein chemical database also, I checked
the HICUP site too. But still I am not satisfactory with that model. Is there any way to
check this or any tool available or any suggestion.

   Though this question is not related to CCP4, I am eager to know is there any option to
do this in CCP4 software.

Thanks in advance

S.Karthik

S.Karthi