Re: [ccp4bb]: Combining surface and backbone

> This is not a ccp4 question but I'm wondering whether anyone can help. I am
> trying to combine a surface generated by GRASP (or any program) and a ball
> and stick model generated in Molscript file in Raster3d. How is it done? I
> have problems orienting the two so that they superimpose.

Program dino (http://www.bioz.unibas.ch/~xray/dino)
would be another way to render both surfaces and ball-and-stick models
in high quality. Please note that this site is
currently not accessible but will hopefully be back within
next couple of days.

Sergei Strelkov.