[ccp4bb]: question about scaleit

Dear all,
   I have a question about scaleit.  When I scale a heavy atom data set
with the native data set, in the final analysis versus resoluiton, the
regular Rfactor_F is around 20%, but the weighted R is very low, only
about 5%.  Can somebody tell me the meaning of the weighted R, and what
this large difference between the two means?
   Thank you very much for your help.             Sincerly,  Rui.