Re: [ccp4bb]: Dual conformations

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000, Gunnar Berglund wrote:

> Hej,
> I have a question related to cns. I have many dual side chain
> conformations in my protein and have experienced that the program only
> allow 19. Anybody who know how to get around this.
> Gunnar

The answer is simple; use REFMAC. I used CNS until I ran into multiple
sidechain conformations. Inserting them is really trivial, I would almost say
fun, in Xfit and the remodelled coordinates can go straight into REFMAC. No
fuss with topology files etc.

Bart

Dept. of Medical Microbiology & Immunology
University of Alberta
1-15 Medical Sciences Building
Edmonton, Alberta, T6G 2H7, Canada
phone:	1-780-492-0042