Re: [ccp4bb]: Prelease - Solomon

> Hi,
> I am just about to update ccp4 on a machine and
> I was checking out the prelease directory. There I
> found a solomon subdirectory - file names starting
> with cmtz. I was not clear to me where these - it seems
> additions - has to go in the distribution tree. Any ideas
> are appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ole Kristensen
> Molecular Biophysics
> Lund University

That is developer's stuff, you don't need it. I've removed it.

Cheers,

Martyn

*                  Dr. Martyn Winn                                       *
*      Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4AD, ENGLAND     *
*      Tel: +44 1925 603455    E-mail: m.d.winn@ccp4.ac.uk (personal)    *
*      Fax: +44 1925 603124    E-mail: ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk  (CCP4 problems)  *
*          URL: http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/martyn/martyn.html          *