[ccp4bb]: crystal and AU packing analysis

Hello.

I wonder what alternatives there are when one wants to analyze crystal
packing surfaces (and surfaces within the AU).
I would like to know the total area of a molecule, the area involved in
packing to other molecules (in the AU and with symmetry related ones),
solvent content et c.

In CNS I could do this but it was very time consuming because I had to
generate a pdb containing my AU and all symmetry related neighbouring
molecules and analyze the possible packings one by one.

Do you have any suggestions ?

Oh, since I'm already bothering you, what program should I use to
analyze NCS related waters ?

Best wishes,

Stefan

--