[ccp4bb]: r_free problem

Dear CCP4 users,

I would like to pose a question concerning refinement  in R32 space
group. The refinement problem come after the first cycle of simulated
annealing, in the sense that I get r=0.36 and r_free=0.59. I'm not able
to get down the r_free value. I think that the molecular replacement
solution is right and the electron density map (2fo-fc) and the
composite_omit_map  calculated using value of r=0.40 and r_free=0.42 are
reasonable. I'm a lit a bit confused and I don't know how to deal with
this r_free problem. Is this a hand problem so I have to change space
group or is something else?

Can anyone give some suggestion how to move on.

Regards

Nazzareno.