Re: [ccp4bb]: unmeasured data in map-calculations

Dear Ed,
thanks for the reply!

However I simply still don't understand one phenomenon:
- the 2fofc-maps in both cases (with and without unobserved reflexes set
to Fc) are extremely similar. They differ just in very tiny details.
- Significant differences are in the fofc-maps.
  But why does it make a difference between
	a) disregarding unobserved reflexes ie. setting them to zero or
	b) setting Fo=Fc which makes them 0 in a FoFc map?

Kind regards
Jan

--
Jan Abendroth