[ccp4bb]: High Solvent

Dear all!
                     I have a protein structure which was solved
by AMoRe using very identical structure (93% amino acid identity) as
a search model. This data was diffracted to 4.0A and having one
molecule with 80% Solvent content.But its not refining much and r factor
got stuck at 34%. As i am very new in this field and do not know much
about crystallography. I would like to know that how to estimate solvent
content and no. of molecules in asymmetric unit. If it has two molecules
in asymmetric unit than solvent cont. will be of about 67%. I am not able to
get second molecule if it is so. How one can know exactly about solvent cont.
if it is so high and can this structure be refined further.

Thanx in advance.

E. Saminathan
JRF
AIIMS