Re: [ccp4bb]: ncs_axis

This is not the best way to do that but if you want to visualize your
NCS axis inside your cell you could try it. From your NCS operator,
identify some atoms symmetrically related and input them in the
"findncs" ccp4 program. At the end of run, besides other useful
information, the program output the macros you need to draw your NCS
operator using O.

Ricardo

Dominika Borek wrote:

> ***    CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html    ***
>
> Dear All,
>
> I am currently trying to identify the orientation
> of ncs axis with respect to crystallographic axis.
> Is there any easy and fast method to do it
> using one of the ccp4 programs?
>
> Dominika Borek
>
> Dominika Borek

Ricardo Aparicio
PhD Student at LNLS - Lab. Nac. de Luz Sincrotron - Brazil
Protein Crystallography Group
http://www.lnls.br