[ccp4bb]: molecular replacement with NMR models

Dear all,

I am updating a list of all references to crystal structures solved by
NMR models.  I think I have collect everything up to 1999 but is
desperately lacking information on structures solved in 2000 and 2001,
as many of these are on hold in the PDB and are not searchable.

If you know of any of these, please email me.  I only need the
publication and experimental details, I don't need the coordinates.

The updated list will appear in the CCP4 report of the York study
weekend later this year.

Cheers,

Wai
Yu Wai CHEN, Ph.D. ..................   email:ywc@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
 Centre for Protein Engineering,             tel:+44-(0)1223-402148
 MRC Centre, Hills Rd, Cambridge CB2 2QH, UK fax:+44-(0)1223-402140
 WWW homepage: http://www.mrc-cpe.cam.ac.uk/~ywc