[ccp4bb]: Linux memory leak

Re: Linux memory leaks

Kevin, since my last posting I was able to find the reference to the
offending code in the Gnome desktop kernel that is probably at the root of
your memory leak ... it is most likely in the routine

        my_gdk_pixbuf_rgb_from_drawable()

in the gnome kernel file

       /root/gnome/gnome-core-1.1.9/panel/rgb-stuff.c

If "memprof" starts squawking about this module, then it's probably the
culprit.

Gordon