[ccp4bb]: Dial box for a compaq/digital alpha

Dear all,

We have recently bought a new compaq digital alpha machine with the
stereo option for the purpose of model building using O etc. We have
successfully installed and can use O on this machine - but we don't know
is there any dial box, similar to that for Silicon graphics work station.

I am sure, someone is using a digital alpha with dial box for model
building etc. - I would appreciate if you could let me know the place or
the name of the company from where we could buy.

Thank you all in advance,

Ajit

 Ajit K Basak,				Telephone: + 44 207 631 6823
 Department of Crystallography, 	Fax: + 44 207 631 6803
 Birkbeck College,			E-mail:a.basak@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
 Malet Street, London WC1E 7HX, UK.