[ccp4bb]: experience of TLS refinement in refmac

Dear All,

I've been asked to write an article on the use of TLS refinement
in refmac. I'd like to include as many recent results as possible,
so I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has tried the
TLS option in refmac5. I'd be interested in unsuccessful attempts,
as well as successful applications. Basically, I'd like to know
resolution, size of protein, choice of TLS groups, affect on map,
R factor etc. and any post-analysis of TLS groups. For those who
have previously sent me some details, it would still be easier if
they could send an up-to-date summary (and to confirm that I can
use the results). Thanks.

Martyn Winn

*                  Dr. Martyn Winn                                       *
*      Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4AD, ENGLAND     *
*      Tel: +44 1925 603455    E-mail: m.d.winn@ccp4.ac.uk (personal)    *
*      Fax: +44 1925 603825    E-mail: ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk  (CCP4 problems)  *
*          URL: http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/martyn/martyn.html                 *