Re: [ccp4bb]: NCS operator

These two 2-fold might be equivalent to each other. The second 2-fold is
most likely generated by the combination of crystallographic symmetry and
non-crystallographic symmetry.  If that is true, you can use either pair
for you NCS averaging but be sure to use the proper mask.  Good luck.

Xiaojing Yang, Ph.D.
Renz Research, Inc.