Re: [ccp4bb]: phase combination

Sigmaa can combine model and experimental phases to produce mapcoefficients
for 2fo-fc and fo-fc maps. Alternatively, you can do a bit of phased rigid
body refinement (you probably want to do rigid body refinement after the MR
anyway) and the program will write out combined experimental-model phased
mapcoefficients automatically.

Bart

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Meiyappan Muthuraman wrote:

> Dear CCP4 users,
>
> We have got a pretty good model for out 2 A data
> using MR. Also we have some poor phases (to 3.5 A)
> from Zn-MAD data.
>
> Is there any programs to combine the phases obtained
> from MR and MAD methods (to reduce the model bias)?.
>
> Thanks
> muthu

> Muthuraman Meiyappan
> Dept. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
> Kansas University Medical Center
> 3901 Rainbow Blvd.
> Kansas city
> KS 66160

Dept. of Medical Microbiology & Immunology
University of Alberta
1-15 Medical Sciences Building
Edmonton, Alberta, T6G 2H7, Canada
phone:	1-780-492-0042