[ccp4bb]: Amore search.tab read problem

Dear all,

We've been running amore with a fairly large model. A monomeric search model
doesn't produce a reliable solution but when we try to use a dimer, the
search.tab file produced by tabfun (TABLE1) is apparently not readable by
rotfun. We get the system error message:

forrtl: severe(22): input record too long, unit 7, file search.tab

Is this because we generate too many finely sampled structure factors? What
is the best way to get around this? In both cases the sampling is defined
by:

SAMPLE 1 RESO 4.0 SHANN 2.5 SCALE 4.0

The monomer has the following dimensions

Minimal Box   :    66.09    58.17    60.02
Minimal Sphere:    38.20

and the dimer has these:

Minimal Box   :   107.75    68.98    64.24
Minimal Sphere:    56.38

Any ideas?

Regards
Derek
Derek Logan                                    tel: +46 46 222 4584
Molecular Biophysics                           fax: +46 46 222 4692
Centre for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Lund University
Box 124, S-221 00 Lund
Sweden