Re: [ccp4bb]: sigmaa and HL coefficients

Actually, this sigmaa bug finally prompted me to look at SFTOOLS, and I wish
I had done so much sooner. It will convert phase+fom to HL coeffs (HLCONV),
and add HL coeffs (CALC).

So you can do everything MIR2 does in SFTOOLS without patching your existing
code.