Re: [ccp4bb]: FreeRflag in mtz2various

Dear Joao,

mtz2various indeed (if I remember it right) does not change the 'free'
column, i.e. what was FreeRflag=0 in mtz file gets TEST=0.

Yes, ccp4 uses FreeRflag=0 for the 'free' set,
and the default XPLOR/CNS way is to use 1.

However, you can easily change this by selecting
{===>} test_flag=0;
whithin every CNS input file you use.

My preferred way is to use the ccp4 convention
while using both ccp4 and CNS, to avoid
confusion when you switch from one to the other.

Sergei.

--
Sergei V. Strelkov, Ph.D.                 Tel. ++41 61 267 2091 (lab)
M. E. Mueller-Institut,                                692 3625 (home)