Re: [ccp4bb]: stereo fig from molscript?

Hi,

Im sure you'll be flooded with answers identical to this one, but anyway:
Just use the same input file and add "rotate y -6.0" to the transformation
to generate the right hand figure. I've also used -8° myself. You can also
rotate the left image by +3.0 and the right image by -3.0 relative to the
orientation you have worked so hard to obtain.

Alternatively Robert Esnouf's Bobscript distribution includes, or at least
has included, a jiffy script to do this automatically.

Derek
Derek Logan                                    tel: +46 46 222 4584
Molecular Biophysics                           fax: +46 46 222 4692
Centre for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Lund University
Box 124, S-221 00 Lund
Sweden