[ccp4bb]: Crystallization incubators summary

Someone asked me for summary.
This was my question:
Slightly off the topic but can you recommend crystallization
incubators for 0 - 50 (90) degrees C, 50 to 100 Litres?

And these are the answers I have received:
1.
we have an incubator made by VWR, model 1525, part 9120833. It spans the temperature range you mention, however I am not sure of the volume. If you would like me to measure it in order to calculate the volume, please let me know. The label on the incubator gives this USA phone number 800-322-4897.
Pamela J. Focia
Crystallography Facility Manager
Molecular Pharmacology and Biological Chemistry
Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Cell Biology
Northwestern University Medical School, S-215
303 E. Chicago Ave., Ward 8-272, Chicago 60611
(312)503-0848 fax (312)503-5349
focia@northwestern.edu

This is not cooled incubator even if the company produces such machines.

2.
I bought two such incubators from
Molecular Dimensions,
61-63 Dudley Street,
Luton, Beds LU2 0NP,
Tel: 01582 481884
Fax: 01582 481895
Their Web site: www.stratech.co.uk/crystal
These incubators are good, reliable and vibration free as well.
Ajit
 Ajit K Basak, Telephone: + 44 207 631 6823
 Department of Crystallography, Fax: + 44 207 631 6803
 Birkbeck College, E-mail:a.basak@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
 Malet Street, London WC1E 7HX, UK.

Yes, they do offer incubators similar to what we want.

3.
we have incubators manufactured by ehret.
Good price and with suspended motors (vibration free).
http://manuf.labworld-online.com/ehret/
Regards, Jeroen.
Jeroen Raymundus Mesters, Ph.D.                           Alias Geronimo
Dept. of Structural Biology and Crystallography,  Institute of Molecular
Biotechnology, P.O.Box 100 813, D-07708 Jena, Germany.
Tel: +49-3641-656063, Fax: +49-3641-656062, E-mail: jmesters@imb-jena.de
http://www.imb-jena.de/www_sbx/home.html
 A good tip.

Thanks to all who answered.
Jan Dohnalek
 Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry, Prague