Re: [ccp4bb]: MOLREP for NMR ensembles

"Steven A. Jacobs" wrote:
> I am trying to use Molrep to do molecular replacement of an ensemble of
> NMR structures using ccp4i.  I have selected the option "If input PDB is
> for NMR models then use = multiple models for RF and TF".  The program is
> able to use the ensemble of structures to find the rotation, but gives me
> the following error when I try to use the ensemble to get the
> translations:
>         ERR: OPEN FILE /FOR WRITE/
>          NAME :molrp_scratch_rdc;
>     EXTENTION :dat;
>   ERR: RFFT: OPEN SCRATCH_FILE
>  molrep:  Failure
>
> If anyone knows how I can fix this problem, I would greatly appreciate the
> help.

I think the best way to solve this problem is
to use new version of molrep (7.1)

to get new version of MOLREP either visit

http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/~alexei/molrep.html

or use york's ftp

ftp ftp.ysbl.york.ac.uk

login anonymous

cd pub/alexei

get molrep.tar.gz

After gunzipping and untarring follow instructions in README.

Regards
Alexei

Alexei A. Vagin, Chemistry Department, University of York,
Heslington, York YO1 5DD, UK; Tel: +44(1904) 432593 , Fax: +44(1904)
410519
http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/~alexei/