[ccp4bb]: Question about preparing pictures on one page

Dear All,

Very sorry for bothering you. Because this is not a topic related closely to CCP4.

Recently, I will submit a manuscript with PDF format on line.
However, I don't know if there is an efficient way to put several high-resolution color figures on one page.
I'v tried to put several colored figures together in a word document,
but the labels become illegible after being transfered to a PDF format.

Has anyone good idea to solve the above problem?

Thanks in advance,

Jun Liao
National Lab of Biomacromolecules,
Institute of Biophysics,