[ccp4bb]: OSX

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND BACK WITH MERITS AND COMPARISONS OF OS'es.

Dear Developers,
I would like to know what the outlook is for crystallographic software on
the
new OS-X platform. I have installed and tested a few of the graphics
programs
as well as O and looks good. I am a totally new user to the Mac OS and so
far
have liked the 10.1 OS.
But before thinking that this is it, and invest in buying souped up Mac's
for the lab I would like to know what else is being ported and if the
developers
are even considering such a move.

I am hoping that there are other people in similar positions like mine who
have to constantly make decisions about computing in the labs and the reply
from developers may be useful for planning.

Thanks in advance to all.

Balaji