CNN Breaking News (SUMMARY OF: [ccp4bb]: Faculty Position in StructuralBiology at MSU)

CNN Breaking News: Americka Strikez Beck

In retalliation for a cowardly attack on the American educational system (if
not on the entire civilised world), American Anti-Grammar planes have begun
E-mail bombing certain strategic targets in Uppsala (Sweden). In a first raid,
the site of an alleged software factory (suspected of housing the headquarters
of an extremist network of spelling fundamentalists and ANTI-CAPITAL-ISTS) was
targeted, sources tell CNN. A train of (missspelled) amtrek-infected E-mails
were allegedly intercepted by undercover Swedish spell-checking forces. The UN
Security Council, meanwhile, unanimously accepted a resolution which gives the
US-led Coalition Against Proper Spelling (CAPS) "da rite 2 self-d-fenz".

The government of Sweden has been given an ultimatum. If they refuse to hand
over the leader of the extremist network (identified only as /bin/dvd) within
48 hours, US Army Special Spelling Forces will be deployed (including the 15th
Airborne Apostrophe Division). When captured, /bin/dvd can look forward to a
sentence involving capital punishment (since he steadfastedly refuses to
capitalise his sentences). In addition, American senators are calling for
legislation that would force /bin/dvd to write 1000 times: "I WILL NEVER BE A
WISE@SS AGAIN", according to CNN sources on the Hill.