Re: [ccp4bb]: Faculty Position in Structural Biology at MSU

> > i'm not swedish either. but i do find most of the
> > typos and grammatical errors in the newspaper, yes
> >
> > --g
>
>   Alright Professor, but aren't the rules a bit relaxed on the bulletin
> board even for native speakers ?

but these are mistakes that even 15-year-olds shouldn't make. it's just sloppy
writing, and sloppy writing means that the author does not think that the
people who are to read it deserve properly spell-checked writing.

>Your above message isn't quite correct
> either if I may say so.

of course you may say so - but what do you think is wrong with it ??

>Your comments are probably the reason why people
> vote for anonymous postings to the ccp4bb.

explain ! (i see a causality problem here - how can my posting of today
influence people's voting behaviour in the past ?)

--g

                        Gerard J.  Kleywegt
    [Research Fellow of the Royal  Swedish Academy of Sciences]
Dept. of Cell & Molecular Biology  University of Uppsala
                Biomedical Centre  Box 596
                SE-751 24 Uppsala  SWEDEN

    http://xray.bmc.uu.se/gerard/  mailto:gerard@xray.bmc.uu.se
   The opinions in this message are fictional.  Any similarity
   to actual opinions, living or dead, is purely coincidental.