[ccp4bb]: data twinning ?

Dear guys,
  I just collected one set of data, resolution is
3.0A, space group is C2221. From the data, I can't
find any problem, except Rmerge a little high (12%),
maybe because some spots overlapped. I get pretty high
peaks by molecular replacement. From the solution, the
packing is pretty reasonable. The initial R-factor is
44% and 45% (Free-R) . But I can't decrease the
R-factor by rigid-body refinement. The density map is
pretty good from the beginning. I use C2 or P2 space
group to do it, still the same. One guy said one
possibility is this is merohedral twinning data. Does
anyone know much about it and is there any solution?

  Thank you all.

Sincerely,

xinqi