Re: [ccp4bb]: Drawing dashed bonds in bobscript with rendering

If you're having trouble generating rendered images with BobScript, you
might want to try PyMOL (a free open-source package).  It does most of
what Bobscript/Raster3d can do (very nice riboons, e-density, and
"carved" density about certain atoms) but includes a WYSIWG interface
to the built-in ray tracer while still to being 100% scriptable.  What
takes you hours to do with BobScript is accomplishable in much less time
using PyMOL.  Plus, PyMOL is also a full real-time molecular graphics and
editing package.

And yes, dashed bonds will render just fine in PyMOL.

http://www.pymol.org