[ccp4bb]: Announcement

It is our pleasure to announce that Eleanor Dodson has
been promoted to personal chair at the University of York.
Since the end of May 2001 she has changed from 'Mrs. Dodson'
through 'Dr. Dodson' (from the beginning of June 2001, as
announced earlier on this bb by DVD), to 'Prof. Dodson'
from now. But thankfully she will always be Eleanor!

Our warmest congratulations on what many of us who know her,
have felt was due a long time ago, and what many others have
thought was true already anyway (judging by the mail she
receives).