[ccp4bb]: Xfit hardware stereo

Hello all,

This is not a CCP4 question. Actually it is not a question at all. I had a
NuVision hardware stereo setup sitting on my shelf waiting for me to sort out
how to install it. It actually turned out to be easier than I thought thanks
for a very nice website that allows you to find the "modelines" for almost any
screen resolution/refresh rate. Randy Read has reported on this in the past
but there are a few new twists so I have made a webpage on the procedure which
you can find at
http://eagle.mmid.med.ualberta.ca/tutorials/xfit-nuvision.html#xf86config

Please check it out if you are planning to buy this or are not entirely happy
with your current setup.

Bart Hazes

Dept. of Medical Microbiology & Immunology
University of Alberta
1-15 Medical Sciences Building
Edmonton, Alberta, T6G 2H7, Canada
phone:	1-780-492-0042