[ccp4bb]: PHASES anomalous fin to mtz for SHARP

Hi all,

I am trying to convert a PHASES fin format file generated by CMBANO into
an MTZ file for use in SHARP. The question is pretty simple, but I want
to check if i'm on the right track (Note: I have already checked
manuals, etc.). Hope it's not too simple, though.

The fin file contains -
H, K, L, FP, Sig(FP), FPH+, Sig(FPH+), FPH-, Sig(FPH-)

I want -
H, K, L, FPH, SigFPH, DANO, SigDANO

The question is when I combine the 2 sigma values [Sig(FPH+) and
Sig(FPH-)] and do a root-sum-of-squares, am I getting the SigFPH? If so,
how so I get the SigDANO. I got lost looking at the truncate fortran
code.

Thanks

AGS