Re: [ccp4bb]: Re: your mail

I believe the "magic" angle he maybe talking about is from solid state
NMR.  If I recall, from an NMR class in grad school a number of years ago,
the magic spinning angle in solid state NMR is around 56 degrees or so.

Leonard M. Thomas Ph.D. 		Howard Hughes Medical Institute
X-ray Laboratory Manager		Division of Biology, 156-29
thomasle@caltech.edu			California Institute of Technology
626-395-2661 or 3062			Pasadena, CA 91125