[ccp4bb]: Program Announcement: Crystal structure viewer "Que"

Dear CCP4 users,

I'm developing a crystal structure viewer/modeler program "Que",
which works in the Windows platform.
Please download from below and try it out!

http://www.biochem.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~ishitani/que/index-en.html

In the present version, only the viewer functions are implemented,
however, I'm developing model building functions now.
Please send questions, suggestions, and requests about Que to
ishitani@biochem.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp.

Functions implemented in current version (0.5beta)

* Display proteins and nucleic acids
  . Supported input format is PDB.
  . simple stick model
  . main-chain trace (Calpha or phosphate backbone)
  . ball-and-stick model
  . CPK model
* Functions as a molecular viewer
  . Residue selection by clicking
  . Residue selection by chain and residue numbers
  . Change or create new display for the selected residues
  . Display symmetric molecules
  . Display unit cell
  . Hardware stereo support
  . Display the distance between two atoms
  . Dump/restore the state to/from the file (workspace)
  . Move/rotate selected residues
* Display electron-density maps
  . Supported input formats are CCP4 (type2), X-PLOR/CNS (ascii), and BRIX
  . Mesh display of the isoelectric surfaces of electron-density maps.
  . Can display the electron density of the arbitrary (cubic) region.

With regards,

---
Ryuichiro Ishitani (ishitani@biochem.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp)